See our special offers on Will Todd CDs (while stocks last)
- O WHEN THE SAINTS at Christ Church Cathedral, Cincinnati on 7th February 0022 10:00 am
- PASSION MUSIC with Voices of Hope on 19th March 2022 7:30 pm
- World Premiere of REQUIEM GRAVARE on 26th March 2022 7:30 pm
- World Premiere of WE ARE LAID ASLEEP with Cumbria Singers on 26th March 2022 7:30 pm
- Will Todd Singing Day with Southwell Choral Society on 9th April 2022 9:15 am
- Will Todd Singing Day with Lucis Choir on 23rd April 2022
- Will Todd Singing Day with Cantorum Choir on 8th May 2022 2:00 pm
- MASS IN BLUE with Southwell Choral Society on 14th May 2022 7:30 pm
- MASS IN BLUE with Lucis Choir, Bath on 5th June 2022 7:30 pm
- UK premiere REQUIEM GRAVARE with Vox Anima at Southwark Cathedral on 8th June 2022 7:30 pm
- MASS IN BLUE with Chichester Singers on 18th June 2022 7:30 pm
- PASSION MUSIC at Arundel Cathedral with Angmering Chorale on 19th November 2022 7:30 pm
- World Premiere m=pV by Southern Oregon Repertory Singers 2023 on 20th May 2023 7:30 pm
- Will Todd’s m=pV with Southern Oregon Repertory Singers 2023 on 21st May 2023 7:30 pm
Australian Contemporary Opera Company have announced their plans to present the live Australian premiere with an internationally renowned cast, supported by elite young Australian artists in February 2022.
The world premiere of a newly commissioned Mass setting for SATB choir and organ will be performed at St Michael and All Saints Patronal Festival. Music Director Sandy Chenery and Conducted by Philip Redfern. Mass for St Michael and All Saints in Edinburgh on Sunday 31st October 2021 at 10:30.
Welsh National Opera announces world premiere of MIGRATIONS a new collaborative opera for Summer 2022
Migrations is a hugely ambitious new opera involving British composer Will Todd. An expanded WNO Orchestra is joined by a cast of 100 performers, including a gospel choir, Bollywood dancers and a children’s chorus.
In March 2022 the University of South Carolina will present the world premiere of Will Todd’s Requiem Gravare. The libretto is a new translation of the Requiem text beautifully woven together with material based around the seven stages of grief by Robert Walker. Scored for 4 soloists, SATB choir and chamber ensemble.
A new setting for SATB choir and organ of the famous text will be performed at a worship service at Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church by MDPC Sanctuary Choir and Organ. Date tbc. More information coming soon.
“Celebrating Wordsworth” on Saturday, 26th March 2022 at 7.30 pm
at St. Andrews Church, Penrith, the town in which Wordsworth spent his early school years.
Featuring premieres of the three newly commissioned works:
Daffodils (Tamsin Jones)
Springtime in Lakeland (Ian Hare)
We are Laid Asleep (Will Todd)
A newly commissioned secular work, inspired by the double meaning of the word ‘Mass’, m=pV is loosely based on the shape of the Ordinary Mass. The work contains six movements with original texts exploring humanity’s relationship with the earth and the universe and will be premiered on 5th and 6th March 2022