See our special offers on Will Todd CDs (while stocks last)
- World Premiere, ETERNAL RULER OF THE CEASELESS ROUND, Houston, USA on 24th October 2021 11:15 am
- World Premiere of MASS FOR ST MICHAEL AND ALL SAINTS, Edinburgh on 31st October 2021 10:30 am
- World Premiere m=pV by Southern Oregon Repertory Singers on 5th March 2022 7:30 pm
- World Premiere m=pV by Southern Oregon Repertory Singers on 6th March 2022 7:30 pm
- PASSION MUSIC with Voices of Hope on 19th March 2022 7:30 pm
- World Premiere of REQUIEM GRAVARE on 24th March 2022 7:30 pm
In March 2022 the University of South Carolina will present the world premiere of Will Todd’s Requiem Gravare. The libretto is a new translation of the Requiem text beautifully woven together with material based around the seven stages of grief by Robert Walker. Scored for 4 soloists, SATB choir and chamber ensemble.
Migrations is a hugely ambitious new opera involving British composer Will Todd. An expanded WNO Orchestra is joined by a cast of 100 performers, including a gospel choir, Bollywood dancers and a children’s chorus.
Australian Contemporary Opera Company have announced their plans to present the live Australian premiere with an internationally renowned cast, supported by elite young Australian artists in February 2022.
A new setting for SATB choir and organ of the famous text on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 11:15 am at Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church by MDPC Sanctuary Choir and Organ.
The world premiere of a newly commissioned Mass setting for SATB choir and organ will be performed at St Michael and All Saints Patronal Festival. Music Director Sandy Chenery and Conducted by Philip Redfern. Mass for St Michael and All Saints in Edinburgh on Sunday 31st October 2021 at 10:30.
“Celebrating Wordsworth” on Saturday, 26th March 2022 at 7.30 pm
at St. Andrews Church, Penrith, the town in which Wordsworth spent his early school years.
Featuring premieres of the three newly commissioned works:
Daffodils (Tamsin Jones)
Springtime in Lakeland (Ian Hare)
We are Laid Asleep (Will Todd)
A newly commissioned secular work, inspired by the double meaning of the word ‘Mass’, m=pV is loosely based on the shape of the Ordinary Mass. The work contains six movements with original texts exploring humanity’s relationship with the earth and the universe and will be premiered on 5th and 6th March 2022