See our special offers on Will Todd CDs (while stocks last)
- MASS IN BLUE with Lucis Choir, Bath on 5th June 2022 7:30 pm
- UK premiere REQUIEM GRAVARE with Vox Anima at Southwark Cathedral on 8th June 2022 7:30 pm
- MASS IN BLUE with Chichester Singers on 18th June 2022 7:30 pm
- PASSION MUSIC at Arundel Cathedral with Angmering Chorale on 19th November 2022 7:30 pm
- World Premiere m=pV by Southern Oregon Repertory Singers 2023 on 20th May 2023 7:30 pm
- Will Todd’s m=pV with Southern Oregon Repertory Singers 2023 on 21st May 2023 7:30 pm
Will Todd’s Symphony of Letters is a musical font with every letter of the alphabet visually realised in the written score.
The work will be unveiled at Ditchling’s, Blue Shed studio during May 2022 as part of the Artist’s Open House series. Read more to hear the symphony
Directed by Caroline Chaneywith set and costume designs by Leslie Travers, Opera Collective Ireland’s touring production features a vibrant young Irish cast and the Irish Chamber Orchestra conducted by Stephen Barlow.
Let All The People Praise You is a setting of words from Psalm 67 for SATB and piano with
optional bass, drums and alto sax [Read more to watch premiere]
In this Sonatas & Soundscapes interview that aired Thursday, March 24th, host Bradley Fuller speaks with British composer Will Todd and American conductor Alicia Walker about Requiem Gravare.