See our special offers on Will Todd CDs with our special signed CD offer (while stocks last)
- Live Facebook series with Will Todd. 3: Requiem for voices and electric guitar on 19th March 2021 6:45 pm
- Live Facebook series with Will Todd. 4: Passion Music on 16th April 2021 6:45 pm
- Live Facebook series with Will Todd. 5: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland on 14th May 2021 6:45 pm
- Postponed MASS IN BLUE with Southwell Choral Society on 15th May 2021 7:30 pm
- PASSION MUSIC at Arundel Cathedral with Angmering Chorale on 20th November 2021 7:30 pm
Will Todd presents a five part series on some of his larger works during the first part of 2021. Please join Will on Facebook live where each month he will introduce a different work beginning with the 1995 oratorio Saint Cuthbert on Friday January 15th. Comments will...
Will Todd has joined Into Opera and Performance Poet Adisa the Verbalizer to work with Six primary schools in Norwich to develop a major artistic response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Together, they have created a song cycle which is set to forever capture an important slice of social history. These songs will ensure that the perspective of these children , about the Covid-19 pandemic and the sudden changes it brought to their lives, will not be forgotten.
A new community opera by Will Todd. Produced in partnership with Opera North and Northern Heartlands.Available to watch on demand from Friday 18 December.
A friend of mine asked recently if I could write a ‘song of hope’. It’s definitely challenging right
now in the middle of 2020 not to feel disconnected, anxious and concerned about the future. Taking inspiration from the trend of painting rainbows and putting them in windows as a sign of a hopeful future, Like A Rainbow Shining is a song for singers everywhere to enjoy and perform.
“Echoes, memories, pictures and sounds of a city: and the words and music that spring from it all.” Michael Rosen
Will Todd talks to opera journalist Gareth Jones for WNO’s series of podcasts ‘The O Word’ which explores the world of opera both on stage and off.
In this short film composer Will Todd provides some useful tips for classically trained choral singers who are thinking of performing a jazz choral work such as Passion Music or Mass in Blue