Some current commissions include:
with St Martin-in-the-Fields and Oxford University Press
Premiere St Martin-in-the-Fields 27th March 2018
If I Had Wings
with Michael Rosen and Herts Music Service
Premiere Royal Albert Hall 11 March 2018
A Christmas Carol
Opera Holland Park
Premiere St Columba’s Church 7th December 2018
If you are interested in commissioning Will Todd we would love to hear from you.
Things to think about are:
- Time Frame. Usually Will requires at least a 2 year lead time as his diary is very full.
- Instrumental forces. Obviously a 5 minute A Cappella piece for choir is a very different beast to a 5 minute piece with symphony orchestra. The scale of your proposed project will affect the amount of work required and therefore the fee and needs to be established at the start of the project.
- Duration. Obviously this will affect both the amount of work involved and the cost
- Type of piece and style. Maybe you are a fan of Will’s Choral Jazz catalogue or are looking for something musically similar to the Classic Choral pieces on Lux et Veritas. It could be that you are looking for a theatre piece or an orchestral work. We would be happy to discuss any of these options with you.
- Budget If you have an idea of your budget we can let you know what possibilities there are to work within it.
As a first step please download, complete and return the New Commission Enquiry Form to Hannah Washer